Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eatin' & Sleepin'

I spent today on the couch forcing myself to eat some food. I woke up weak, tired and shaky. I don't know how anorexic people do it. Now I don't have an eating disorder, I promise! When I get stressed my body reacts in strange ways. I lose the ability to eat, sleep and am unable to hold onto sanity. I ate the most today than I have eaten all week. Which isn't much but it's still better.

Since I spent the day on the couch I watched How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Home Movies, Seven, Arthur...and other little tid bits of shows and movies here and there. Basically nothing got taken care of today except my health.

If you haven't seen Seven, with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman about a serial killer who is using the seven deadly sins. I suggest you check it out.  It is a nail biter! It had more of an affect on me the first time around but still, it is fantastic.

Also, I watched Gremilins earlier this week. I remember it being a better/scarier movie. It was pretty much a terrible film. I remember watching it for my 8th or 10th birthday and being terrified! I watched this movie this time and practically fell asleep. Gizmo still is adorable. But, I don't think I'll watch it again any time soon. Also, it's a Christmas Movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment