Sunday, January 6, 2013

Living in the City

Oh how much I miss the country. Last night was really hard to sleep. I fell asleep super quickly, which was wonderful. However I woke up at two am to all of the noises of the city. My door kept rattling because our upstairs neighbors because they seem to stomp they yard nightly. There is a street light right outside my window lighting up my small bedroom. Cars squealing, squeaking and zooming. Drunken laughs and screams...

I always forget how nice it is to live in the country. The silence and the darkness

I was watching Portlandia today and guess who appeared in an episode.
Tim Robbins with piercings

That reminds me I need to get my nose ring put back in. 

School starts tomorrow. I'm not fully ready to get back. In fact I wish I could never go back. But I'm so close to a degree that I can almost taste it. I'm sure it would be high in fiber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment