Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence is Awesome

I was going to make a celebrities I dislike blog. Which could be a pretty  long blog. There is a lot not to like about people in the spotlight. From the choices they make to way they handle themselves in the media. Most of the times the wrong people are being exposed.

But instead, I decided to write about Jennifer Lawrence and how she seems to be a super awesome person. Like she legitly seems like a fun person to be around and I really like how she presents herself in the media. If you aren't aware of who she is, Jennifer Lawrence is an actress who appeared in the Hunger Games, X-Men: First Class, Winters Bone, and currently nominated for an Oscar for the Silver Linings Playbook.


She's got a sense of humor

and she makes goofy faces.

She just seems so awesome to be around and that's rare with people in the spotlight. She knows she's a role model and takes it very seriously. She stated that she is considered fat in Hollywood but she would never shed pounds for a role because she doesn't want young girls thinking they should skip dinner to look like her
 I don't know, it seems like she is just being Jennifer. Which is the coolest thing ever. 

Jennifer, do you want to be BFF's?! I'm pretty dorky myself. 
Is it weird that I look up to her but I'm in fact a year older than she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment