Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TELL ME I'M PRETTY!

I will never procrastinate again. Ever...well at least not this week. I ended starting my homework at 8 and since I suck at  rhetorical precis and I spend two hours trying to figure out a four sentence assignment. It might seem dumb, why does a four sentence paper take you two hours. Because it has specific form that can't be broken. Like a puzzle. I hate puzzles. Sometimes they are fun but I get frustrated easily with that crap.

Anywhozits long story short I had to get up early this morning because I'm a dumb ass. And to prove to you how much of a dumb ass I am, I took this flattering picture of myself. Hopefully this image will make me think twice about procrastination.


TELL ME I'M STILL PRETTY MOM!

This week is going to be filled with homework because I won't have time this weekend to take care of everything. I am taking  a two credit course this weekend called 'Wildlife Capture and Immobilization' not really sure what I will be doing, but I will be where ever there is for the whole weekend. So I did more math and I have only 9 more classes to take after this term. Unfortunately that's 29 credits. Next term I'm taking 13. So that leaves me 16 more credits to take. In either the summer or the fall... I think. I probably will go to school in the fall because of classes that are offered. Anyways, graduation is around the corner and I am so ready to be done with this insanity!

Speaking of insanity, I'm feeling peculiarly quirky. Obviously with my super sexy picture above. Now for an extra treat. That picture was not my only attempt and since it made me giggle, I have decided to post another picture that hopefully will not come back to haunt me. It could be worse. I'm not nude. There are no illegal substances involved. I'm not fornicating with someone's husband. I'm not stealing something. I'm not killing someone. I'm not wearing a twilight shirt. Basically, these picture are not the worst, because in fact it could be worse. 

1 comment: