Monday, January 14, 2013

Word Vomit

I don't feel very good. I haven't been eating lately. Don't worry mom I'm not starving myself, I'll start eating eventually. But right now I'm weak, I'm hungry and I'm getting cranky. Every time I try to eat food I feel like I'm going to vomit. I've been forcing things down to keep myself semi fed. This will pass. At some point I will  get hungry enough where it doesn't matter. I'll bounce back. 

I ended up dropping statistics, so now I don't have class on Monday Wednesday or Friday. I'm excited but I wish I could of handled the course load, but reading and math is not my strong suit. 

Well geez have I been a Debbie Downer or what! I apologize greatly.

I will try to stop but sometimes things just come out like word vomit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment