Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Cool Accidental Encounter

So today I decided to go to the gym before I hit the library. You know, to get out any antsy feeling so I wouldn't have to leave mid study session. I ran a mile on the track and did some more core work outs. I was really focused I felt the burn I was getting just that much closer to an ever more killer bikini body than I already had. Life was just about the workout.

I got thirsty, as any person who works out does. So I blindly got up, not totally looking around me just focused on the water source. When I accidentally bumped into someone. Now this was not an ordinary someone to bump into this is one of those. Whoa... moments that just kind of make you scream inside like a little girl

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! YOU ARE...!

I apologized and went back to my workout, no longer in the zone. 

At my school this person is a well known person. We all know the connection and its just kind of been that cool thing we have. I've never seen him in person before just on TV, in the papers as well as posters, cut outs and the cover of a book.  

Ladies and Gentlemen I ran into none other than Craig Robinson. 
Brother-in-law of President Barack Obama, brother of Michelle Obama.

Now I asked myself this exact question
How the hell do you miss a 6'6" big black man?
I don't even know. Maybe its because I wasn't looking up. 

I also wanted to wish my brother a very Happy 25th Birthday. I was going to make this blog mostly about him but obviously he has been shadowed by something way cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment