Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fake Eyelashes Are Hard

WHY ARE FAKE EYELASHES SO HARD
I just want to have long beautiful lashes!
OK so maybe that is a bit ridiculous. 

I went to the bars last night and tried to put on some fake lashes and I FAILED! Oh well. Whatever. I had fun. This is kind of crazy but I cannot drink like I used to! I'm only 23! I would wake up the next day with out feeling the ramifications. I drink half the amount and my head hurts. Not even half the amount. I think I had 4 shots total, maybe 5. I stopped drinking at 11pm and I had at least 4 glasses of water. Yet, I wake up with a head ache. My life! That's ok, I had a good time. 

I have a full day of studying ahead of me. Well, writing. I have 3 papers due in a little over a week. It is time to buckle down and be one productive student. After I eat of course. I now have to eat something. But I there isn't much here at my apt. And I can't afford to eat out anymore but it is SO EASY TO EAT OUT! I need to find a sugar daddy. 

I'm writing TONS today and unfortunately its going to be less here because I don't get a grade or credits for this. Lets be honest. It wouldn't be as fun if someone was forcing me to do this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment