Sunday, May 26, 2013

Glued to My Bed

Well I had an unproductive day. I was supposed to get out of bed 6 hours ago. It is 5pm and I still am in bed. Sleeping the entire day away. What is up with that?


I didn't stay up too late, I just never actually go out of bed. I did enjoy some brand spanking new episodes of Arrested Development. However I am taking it slow and enjoying the moment. Because once it is over, who knows if there will be more episodes. It's a little confusing with time jumps but it slowly is being pieced together. I still have 10 episodes left! YAY! I think the other thing that is slowing me down is I'm on the final season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Spike is a complete mystery to me! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

I really should of gotten out of bed today. I have papers to write and other shit to get done. 


I know I shared this before but I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment