Monday, May 20, 2013

Lethargic Monday

I don't want to be back at school. I don't want to live in this apartment any more. I don't want to do the homework I have to do. I don't want to workout. I just want to sleep. This school year has taken a toll on me. My Super Senioritis has really kicked in. The best I can do is force myself to get up and workout, force myself to do the work and try to pass this term!

Sorry if it seems I'm in a Debbie Downer mood. I'm not, I just feel exhausted. All I want to do right now is clean my room and watch some tv. I'll get through this term even if I'm not 100% pleased with my work. So far I have 90% in 2 of my classes, 80%+ in 2 others and 68% in the last one. I know, that last one is like ouch. I'm working on it but my give a fuck levels for that class is below 50% so I'm still doing above what I am putting into it! That's probably a bad way to put it. I'm still trying, that's what matters right?

On my drive to School today I realized that the retro noon hour sounds not so retro anymore. They played Smash Mouth, BB Mak, Baha Men...Jesus Christ  THE 90'S ARE RETRO! When did that happen?!

So I just got started on my evolution paper about animal adaptation and I had no clue what to write about. The closest thing in my head was a Fennec Fox ears and how they are an adaptation for the heat. But my friend said you should write about that lizard that shoots blood from its eye...

WHAT!? This is a real thing?! Yes, yes it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment