Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Presenting a Big FUCK YOU

Oh my friends, it is time for another episode of 


DIATRIBE TUESDAY!

I would like to present a big FUCK YOU to a group member of mine. 
Dear Bitch Face,  you are the rudest person I know. Ever. I hate you with a goddamn passion. I can't wait for you to die and your carcass rots in the stink hole that they place you in. Why are you even in college? You only want to be a fat stay at home mom who can control every single aspect of you ugly probably bitched faced children. Your cheeks are so chubby because they are filled with opinions and thoughts no one even wants to hear. Stop bitching about how much your life sucks. Oh, you have irritable bowel syndrome? Great thanks for informing me and the rest of our group. We really needed to know the constant state of your bowels. Thanks for also understanding that I would be late to our meeting because I have a 10 minute appointment with my advisor. 

10 FUCKING MINUTES

But apparently if I was going to do that I would be the only group member not working and I will not have earned my grade in this class. To avoid confrontation with this arrogant fat ass I cancelled my appointment. We started our group meeting at 3:10 and the meeting ended at 3:15. WOW that was SO important that I had to cancel a meeting for. And during this so called 'important' meeting this annoyingly bossy chubby cheeked group member told us that she is taking a back seat on this one so she will not be doing this assignment.  

Please let us all stand up and give this sleazy shit talking cum dumpster the fuck you salute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment