Sunday, May 5, 2013

Most Expensive Piece of Paper in the World

I'm so tired today. 
If I didn't have things to do, today would be one of those days where I NEVER got out of bed.  


Unfortunately I have responsibilities. There is this thing I'm working towards called a degree. From what I hear it is a really expensive piece of paper that gets you money. When I do receive my degree I plan on hanging it with a selling price for $30,000. Most expensive piece of paper I will ever own.

I'm getting jack shit done at the library. It's like I'm being beckoned by stronger forces. I'm very jittery. It could be this large soda I consumed. Maybe I should go for a run, get some of this crap out. I decided I need some work out tanks. All of my work out shirts are these thick cotton that is fine in the cooler weather but its like a damn sauna in the summer! Maybe I'll convert them into tanks.

My tattoo is itching like crazy and its all beautiful and scabby. Can't wait for it to heal. When I show people my new body art the first thing I say is- my mom an I have matching tattoos- and then I state how I am never getting another because it hurt so bad. The only thing I might do is I get a free touch up within a year. I may do that just because its free. Lets just say I will probably wait til that year is almost up before going back in to torture my body.

Dang, I've been at the library for the past two hours and I really haven't gotten much done. I need a focus coach. Someone to bitch slap me whenever I lose focus like when I scribe a new blog. There would be no payment. Just the pure enjoyment of getting to slap me. However I cannot promise I will not charge you with assault or that I won't hate your slimy guts after the fact and insult you. My personal favorite 30 Rock insult which I may have brought up already is calling someone a- factory rejected dildo.

Happy Cinco De Mayo. I would drink if I didn't already kill my liver on Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment