Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm a God Damn Model

My Senior Pictures are done! Here is just a handful of them that I personally loved. There are about 100 more where these ones came from! Big thank you to Jayna who took these for me for no cost because she just loves photography! I'll be sending some of these out or others in my graduation announcements! Now I just have to figure out which ones deserve to be placed inside the announcement! 

I think modeling should be my new career. I just have to not eat for a while to shrink to a size 0! 
Or not, I'm probably considered plus size (and short) for modeling agencies. Because you know, size 3 is a plus size...NOT. Most clothes models wear are size 0's. I don't think I could get a size 0 over my thighs. I did used to be that small in high school. Never again!










I hope you like them all! I was beyond thrilled when Jayna said she didn't photo shop my eyes.
THOSE ARE MY BEAUTIFUL BLUES BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment