Thursday, May 30, 2013

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM

I'm screwing myself over. I'm so nice to myself. 

So much to do and yet I keep sitting not facing my responsibilities. I went to buy myself a treat for when I do good work. Well, I opened up my treats before I did work. I may have consumed a whole bunch of ice cream bars. Like way to many. How am I not a tub of lard? I purchased a pack of 20 ice cream bars and I may have consumed 1/2 of the box. I skipped my workout today. This could be the start of something positively ugly. Nah, I'm just having an ice cream craving. Like an entire pints worth. 

So I started watching Angel because I finished the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. I would tell you my finale reactions but no spoilers here. Anyways I'm watching Angel and I see this familiar face, and it hits me. JEREMY RENNER! Well Jeremy Renner from 14 years ago. Holy shit, was 1999 seriously 14 years ago?! That's kind of a crazy thought. I remember New Years eve of 1999 and feeling sad and scared about the millennium. I mean come on, how was Y-2K not scary to a 10 year old! And holy shit Ken Marino, my favorite bachelor from yahoo's silly web series Burning Love! I love seeing actors who are all young and what I not! Makes me smile!

The term is almost over. I get to see my family soon. I get to walk in commencement soon. And I also get to start summer term soon. My (hopefully) LAST term in college! Then I will have to face the real world and cry about real world problems. Especially when I get cut off from my wonderful parents. 

1 comment:

  1. You will never be cut off from your wonderful parents. Your wonderful parents' money is another story.

    ReplyDelete