Monday, May 6, 2013

BBQ Weather

I need to go buy food. There is nothing here in my apartment. However, I've been spending money like a fool and I'm already low on funds for the month. Yay my poor decisions  I go through these skinflint times and these times where I might as well be a rich housewife from the Hamptons! Maybe its because I've been feeling very girly lately. New dresses, heels and jewelry it transforms me into a wealthy lady. Which obviously is not the case. I need to become a gold digger.

I'm jones'n for grilled chicken. I may need to break out the BBQ so I can get some finger lickin' goodness in my life. I can almost taste the BBQ sauce. Yummy Yummy goodness. I should of gotten up to workout today. I ran two miles yesterday and did abs, so I figure my body needs a break. But, now I won't work out until Wednesday. Hmm..Maybe I'll hit the gym later in the afternoon or maybe I'll just eat chicken. IT SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS!

My brain is completely focused on food. I think I will go to the store tonight. No more eating out for me! I hope! I need a man with money or maybe a relative needs to die or I could win the lottery or I could rob a bank. Money is stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment