Friday, May 10, 2013

The Mind Reading Test

I officially revoke Nathaniel's double you're my favorite status.

1. He used a 'U' in favorite. I know that is still spelled correctly but he is not British.
2. He bragged about being a double you're my favorite
3. He is ignoring me on Facebook when I am trying to tell him something important.

Get over it you're not my favorite anything anymore. You are just a blob of BLAH. Not even my favorite blob of blah. Just blah. Normal, boring and forgettable.

Like I said yesterday my roommate no longer comes home, so I sit around my apartment in my underwear. So right no I'm sitting at my kitchen table in a bra and spandex. So if she comes home and I move to less clothing it is going to be awkward to explain it.

Sometimes I like to test if people can read minds. It might sound stupid. But I'm a quirky lady.
I'll walk through populated places screaming things in my head.
I FARTED! BOOBS! VAGINA! I'M GOING TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES AND STREAK!
If someone looks at me with wide eyes, I will have found a mind reader. Or maybe someone just noticed the toilet paper tailing on my shoe or my dress is tucked into my underwear. Then I'll just be embarrassed.

Sometimes I wish I could read minds. However I am positive I would decide that was the worst decision shortly after the fact. I have weird thoughts. Right now all I can think of is- what is a weird thought I can think of.

This weekend is going to be a study weekend. Lots of work with material that I would rather not do.

  • 4 Page Paper to start writing
  • 10 page paper to start writing
  • Outline to start
  • discussion board posting and replies. 
  • Scientific paper readings. 
  • Chapter 6,19 and kin selection study guide
  • Book readings
Overall school sucks. Lets go back in time an aim to work at McDonald's for eternity


1 comment:

  1. You can still do the McDonald's thing if it's your dream-come-true future.

    ReplyDelete