Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Coolest Observation of the Day!

My laptop has been overheating a lot. Not just on my bed, but on a flat desk surface. Its like since the temperature has raised the computer can't handle the heat. And I thought I was a whiny little bitch about the heat. But no, my laptop is the worst.

I did some grilling today! It was awesome! I love grilling! The only reason why it sucked was because I was really hungry and it wouldn't cook fast enough. This meal was complete with baked beans and corn on the cob. Summer is almost here!

I spend about four hours every Tuesday at a wildlife refuge observing the number of birds of prey within the area. Mostly we see Turkey Vultures, Red Tail Hawks and Northern Harriers. Well today during one of our observations I heard this rustling, I look over and these two coyotes are running through the field and into the  forest. COOLEST THING EVER!

I have lots of work to do this week and I need to get on top of that shit!
Wish me Luck! 

Sorry these are kind of lame lately. I just have no good stories. Right now. 
Coyotes are the only thing that was awesome that happened today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment