Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Science is a Conspiracy

I'm studying for a midterm right now and I think I am done attempting to study. Out of about 50 study questions I'm clueless on 10. Which isn't horrible. Lets hope that those 10 aren't on the midterm. I don't think I can try memorizing any more 40  minutes before the midterm. I'm not good at cramming. Hence my attempting to study a week or so before the test.

I got some laundry done last night or at least I tried. I scoured my room for quarters so that I wouldn't have to break a $20 or receive 80 quarters. Hey those 80 quarters could be useful for laundry but it just seemed like a waste! I had at least two loads I needed to complete and only 3.25 to do it with. I'm a god damn miracle worker because I got the job done. AND I got some pictures to send in my graduation announcements. I couldn't figure out how to print out wallets so everyone will get a 4x6. Hopefully that big picture of me won't scare people off! I can see it now. They open the announcement and AH! That's a big photo!

I just totally blanked. I have nothing fascinating to say to you all. Maybe after my test I will have other things on my mind other than Evolution...

Speaking of Science, I love this Jon Stewart report. I find it hilarious. Those bastard scientists...

The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Weathering Fights - Science: What's It Up To?
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesIndecision Political HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment