Thursday, May 9, 2013

You're My Favorite

I'm literally sitting on my bed, in my underwear watching t.v. shows. I could put on clothes but its warm and my roommate never comes home so why should I bother? Maybe this is my transition into a nudist. Probably not. I could see how this would transform me into a lingerie addict. There is just so much cute stuff out there. Was this another TMI moment? Probably.

You know what I hate
You're my favorite... 

Usually this is followed by a something there is only one of. For example my mom say this to me when I ask if I'm her favorite child.

"You're my favorite daughter!" yeah, that's great mom. Whoop Dee Doo. I'm your only daughter. That's like winning class president because you are the only one that ran. At least lie and say that I am your favorite child. It's not like Nathaniel and I will spend hours arguing about who mom loves the most (Oh by the way, its me, we have matching tattoos). Super special. Pick a meal. Oh chicken nuggets are the only thing on the menu? Chicken Nuggets it is then.

If I'm going to say 'You're my favorite" I'm going to mean it dammit.

Dad, you are my favorite goofball. I know loads of goofy people but you take the cake Mr.!
Mom, you're my favorite shopping buddy! Would I have found 3 amazing dresses without you?! no!
Nathaniel, you're the best skype buddy. Unless you say asshole things. Then you are my favorite person to pretend you don't exist.

I have a paper due at two I think. I need 300 more words that I don't really have in my head. GO ME.  Procrastination Queen right here. WHERE IS MY CROWN DAMMIT!

So I balled my eyes out when I saw this video. Such a touching song. 



1 comment:

  1. I am a favourite! Twice! I think that means I win!

    ReplyDelete