Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mommy Day!

Happy Mommy Day!

I was looking for a picture of her and I, however I can't find a recent one of us together. I have those tattoo pictures but we don't seem to have any recent ones.

Anyways I appreciate my mom! I APPRECIATE YOU MOTHER! And I'm looking at my scabby body art to prove it. I decided since we went for extreme bonding this year we should continue it as a tradition. Obviously we used our extreme for this year but I have brainstormed a couple of ideas that we could do in the next decade!
  1. Skydiving
  2. Bungee Jumping
  3. Getting a Motorcycle License
Ok well I can't think of anymore but you get this idea. People may thing you are going through a midlife crisis but then you can tell them your daughter put you up to it and she is keeping you young. 

I feel like I leave Dad out of a lot of this, but he wouldn't do ANY of these things with me. He's more for less life threatening events... OH shit. I realized I forgot to wish my dad a Happy Birthday on my blog. FAIL! 

Happy Birthday Daddy! Happy Birthday last Wednesday! So close to senior citizen discount!

I'm at the library and I'm thinking I should of worked out again prior to coming here.  I'm just staring at my laptop tired and unmotivated. I have so many better things to do than further my education! 
Like... watch TV and... sleeping. Along with...eating. 

They are all very important! But I shouldn't complain with almost being done with my college degree. 

My question is if I'm done with college does this blog stop? It is called My Magical, Uneventful, Broke College Life. If I take out 'college' in the title it just seems sad. Or should I start a new one and continue with a different chapter of my life. So many questions! Well this is the biggest form of procrastination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment