Friday, May 24, 2013

NAILED IT!

Oh Amanda Bynes, you crazy! I tried to re-create this beautiful image. 
Because I am Queen procrastinator. 

I tried putting on fake eyelashes and ended up stabbing my eyes out so I tried to make due with eye brow pencil and lipstick. However I don't think I quite got that 'I'm insane' look


NAILED IT!

Well I tried, maybe I'm not on enough cocaine. Let me mix that with some heroin to create a speed ball.


Yes, I drew a uni-brow on my face. Can I get a weirdo of the year award. Is there a trophy that comes with this because I'll accept it with a uni-brow drawn on my face and maybe I'll make a mascara mustache. It totally looks like I went out side of my lips with the lipstick, but I didn't. Them kissers is mines! Watch out boys I'm quite the hottie. How do I keep them away. Maybe it is the drawn on eyebrows. However, the Frida look is so sexy and very in. 

It's a cold day and I have a lot of work to get done. Which is hard because it is Friday. Friday means stop whatever you are doing and have fun. I do not get that luxury. It is time for me to do work son! I have a paper due today, a final draft due today and papers to start. My life is about to get a whole lot more stressful. I'm just that much closer to becoming a college graduate. However close it may be it is literally tearing me apart. Hopefully I won't regret this degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment