Thursday, May 23, 2013

I've Made a Huge Mistake

Arrested Development is almost here! Only a few more days until I fall into the further into the depths of the pit that is procrastination hell. It's a good thing there is always money in the Banana Stand. If only I had a Banana Stand... I'd have money. Daddy Warbucks can I have a Banana Stand?

I guess I've been a bit down lately. I'm trying to pick myself up school is just making me feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. And I just want to lay flat on the floor. George Michael gets it. 
But I'm a trooper and after I eat some ice cream I'm sure I'll perk back up. If anyone wants to donate ice cream money to perk me up that would be great! Although it probably won't help my figure...eh lets be honest I'm not worried about it!

I'm getting worried about all my built up procrastination. I have 4 papers to write and I haven't started them at all. I'm going to back my self into a corner until I utter the words: I've made a huge mistake.

Arrested Development has so many life lessons to offer. Maybe I should procrastinate more by watching all three seasons in preparation for the new episodes they are releasing. Or maybe I should start writing those papers before I realize what I've become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment