Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Just Lazy

Oh Arrested Development has made me smile. This happened to be one of my favorite scenes so far. To the people not watching this show it probably looks extremely odd. I had tears. Running down my face laughing.

My favorite guest star had to be Kristen Wigg. I normally am not a fan of hers however, she played her part perfectly. So perfectly that I had to mention it here. I entirely appreciate the effort that went into making the series. They worked hard to make this happen and it showed within the details. 

I was in my bed for over 24 hours. I don't even know. I didn't want to move. I slept, I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I watched Arrested Development, I got up a few times but it was probably for less than 15 minutes. I will probably get up and workout today and continue writing my many papers. 

I still have no motivation. Someone bitch slap me so I can get writing. Or can someone yank me out of my bed. I did leave at some point to get food and step outside. But it is pouring, leaving when it is raining like crazy is hard to do. You know what else is hard to do? Start a paper that you don't want to write. It's a never ending cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment