Saturday, May 18, 2013

That Lady Time...

Let me start of with saying this is a TMI blog, Too Much Information. I mean are you expecting any less? Anyways, the reason I have to share a bit too much information with you is because of the blog I intend to write about.

I'm on my lady time of the month. What?! EWWWW! Yeah right it's gross. I'm sorry folks but I must speak my mind. I seem to have an endless collection of tampons. Which lets be honest that is a product I'll be using for the next billion years. But there is one thing I noticed. Damn these tampons are super good motivators.

  • Who cares if you win or lose- play the game!
  • Control your period...don't let it control you. 
  • Get out there and show em' what you got.
  • Neither one of us are giver uppers.
  • Just Go. 
  • Keep a clear head
  • Life's a challenge...your tampon shouldn't be.

 And in the commercials, every woman is experiencing the happiest days of their lives.


YOU ARE FULL OF LIES! STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE ARE ALL HAVING A FANTASTIC TIME! WE AREN'T HAPPY! WE ARE ANGRY!

Who cares if you win or lose?! I CARE DAMMIT! Keep a clear head? YOU TRY KEEPING A CLEAR HEAD WHEN YOUR UTERUS IS TRYING TO MURDER YOU FROM THE INSIDE!
This is an over exaggeration of course. I'm not insane. I just have strange thoughts, I just wrote an entire blog  about menstruation. I'm either running out of material or I thought this would be a good idea...hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. You speak the truth. WHO TOOK MY POINTY THINGS? WHY DID YOU TAKE MY POINTY THINGS?

    ReplyDelete