Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ALIENS

Am I the only one that thinks new born babies aren't cute. Most babies are positively adorable at birth. Ducks, chickens, cats, dogs, damn even snakes! Maybe I'm biased because I do not like children. New born humans look like freaky aliens. Whenever parents and friends say oh my goodness your baby is so beautiful. All I can think is JESUS, what is that thing?! They look so weird! Like Benjamin Button all wrinkly and old and ugly. I wouldn't dare tell a parent their newborn is ugly, but I will grit my teeth and say 'it's so great yay'  Parents shouldn't take it personally all babies are freaking ugly.

How is THIS Beautiful? 

If I ever have kids (god forbid) I hope I just look at my kids and say man, you are ugly. Cruel, probably. I don't think calling a kid ugly for the first few months of its life is going to harm it. 

Anyways, enough about weird alien things.


My next focus shall be on my brother. 


Dear Older Brother,

If you choose not to go to Australia I will kick your skinny ass. You will go, you will have fun and you will have the adventure of a lifetime. Go see an Opera at the Sydney Opera House, go explore the wilderness see the wildlife. Go to the Australia Zoo- the one Steve Irwin started! Check out the aboriginal culture Try something new! See a cricket match, And most important of all buy your sister who is encouraging you to do something new a fantastic Australian gift! Do not fear the unknown, embrace it, learn from it, grow as a person. 

Carpe Diem. 

1 comment: