Thursday, May 2, 2013

Get Drunk

I've seen about 9 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For some reason I keep clicking next on Netflix and I don't know why. It's such a corny show. I have a few issues with the show.

  1. So many students die by murder in the show that they probably should hire a some campus police. And who would want their child going to this school?! A student dies every episode and teachers die all the time. 
  2. How many people have seen Buffy take on weird shit? TONS and yet they still go on with their lives like nothing weird happened. And the fact that she lets vampire slayer slip on more than one occasion would either make me thing she's crazy or connect the weird dots. How does the whole town not know yet?
  3. I've seen David Boreanaz before and wasn't very impressed attractive yes, but nothing to sneeze at. But damn! Angel is FINE! I think it is the bad boy attitude, the mystery, the youth, the smolder, and let me reiterate the bad boy. Ok, so that really isn't an issue. I just would like to point that out. Plus the Leather Jacket... mmmmmhhhhhhmmmm. Yum.

I feel a bit better than yesterday. Sorry I word vomited my problems all over you. I went pottery painting yesterday and painted myself a classy beer stein that I painted 'GET DRUNK' on. It felt a little awkward when children and their parents came in. I'm not really an alcoholic I swear, but lets be honest, if I'm drinking out of it that is what I'm going to do! When I get it back I'll take a picture of my classy drinking stein. 

My tattoo itches, and I can't scratch it. I told my mom that there is this annoying itching on my ankle that is reminding me of her. So far this matching tattoo has done nothing but cause pain and annoyance. All I can do is wait for the healing process to complete. Then I can RULE THE WORLD! BUAHHAHAHAHAHA. 

Tonight is Boneless Thursday. Buffalo Wild Wings had boneless chicken wings for 65 cents and I LOVE IT. I go every week. Maybe not the best financial decision but I enjoy spending time with friends who actually make time for me. 

It's a sunny day. Should it be a dress day? I'm not really sure. I want to wear this certain top but it feels a little skanky. It covers my belly button so it could be sluttier maybe. Eh, I got the body, might as well show it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment