Friday, May 17, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I went home yesterday. I just needed OUT of town and home where there is purring kitties, loving parents and 100% silence and darkness in the country. I always love it when I come home and I can just tell how much my cat has missed me. She doesn't get pissed off that I left, she just looks at me all adoring and purrs and begs for attention. And then when I sit down, She lays on my body and purrs until she falls asleep. Then I pet her, and she purrs like a mad kitty again.

I scared the daylights out of my Dad when I came home (and my cat..sorry baby!) I snuck in the door and my dad was looking at the weather on my moms laptop. My mom saw me coming and I was sneaking up just hoping she wouldn't say "HI VICTORIA". I got closer and and yelled "BBBAAAAHHH". My old man jumped three feet in the air! (and so did my cat- big poofy tail!). At least he was glad to see me!

I did so much procrastination today I was supposed to get up early and workout and take my quiz and write out my outline for my 10 page paper due at the end of the term. Instead I did the following:


  • Slept in until 10:30
  • Surfed the Web
  • Watched episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Took my yoga mat outside to get some abs in. Which I only did about half of my workout. It was really distracting when Mia kitty was on a door mat next to my mat dinking around. It almost looked like we were working out together. Too bad no one was around to take a photo. 
  • Write half of my outline.
  • Get Dressed and go to see my mom at work-about 3:30!
  • Go to Medford and get some shopping in! Mostly face care stuff. Some underoos and some shoes! God I love shoes. 
We didn't get home until 8 and I didn't start my quiz until 9! I'm just really lucky with these quizzes. I never study I just go for it and I manage to pass every time with an 80% or higher. 

I'm glad to be home! 




No comments:

Post a Comment