Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Jello Workout

I worked out this morning. And it was a horrible workout session. I just felt exhausted. Running a mile was difficult. My core workout was exhausting. I couldn't even finish my workout. I had some serious jello body going on. Just exhausted!  I feel like I could just lay down in a seriously awkward position and pass out.


I then came home, took a shower and felt freezing so I hopped back in bed and took a nap. And I may have missed my only class for the day. It is sunny and warm out but I had jeans and a sweatshirt on while others were in shorts and t-shirts. Maybe I'm under the weather? You know that is a really odd phrase we say, under the weather. Technically speaking we are always under the weather unless the weather forms from the ground. I don't feel sick, but I'm exhausted and cold. Well sucks to be me I have to study.

The entire day my bed has been calling me to come crawl back in. 

The tattoo is disgusting. Its super scabby. I'm sure it will look fine in a week or so but man, looks like crap. 

I really like this song. Its really addicting to listen to. 
It's almost like its radioactive.



1 comment: