Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Day 81, I WISH IT WAS SUNDAAAAAYYYYY!

Ugh, I hate online courses. Well, my one credit one is ok, but I would rather be offline...
So I just took my FW 320 Midterm. All I can say is it sucked I felt like I knew what I was supposed to do and I thought I knew how to do it but it just became one large two hour frustrating mass that made me want to throw my laptop off the top of the library. Excel can be just fucking frustrating. Why can't I just write my answer down. I would rather of had a paper test than an electronic excel test. Online courses are frustrating and I just fucking need a nap.

I found something that made me giggle, its not really funny, but I found it amusing. Maybe I'm just a terrible person.  Well I was, I was looking up people in custody from Benton County who got in trouble for drug dealing. I didn't know their names I just know they were sketchy friends of friends. I don't befriend drug dealers, because that's how you get murdered. While I was searching current custody lists I stumbled upon someone from my high school. He got a DUI and I was not surprised at all. I laugh, because I bet he thinks no one will know, I KNOW! BUAHAHA. Eh, it doesn't matter, I am not friends with him nor do I talk to any of his friends. But I can tell mine! Is that maybe slightly evil? Maybe I won't, well its a little late because I told Glenda.  Whoops, Shame on me.

I am so swamped with homework, I have so much shit to do. Does anyone want to take the courses for me? It is all online no one would ever know someone else is completing my education. Come on I want to be lazy and stuff and marry a gozillionaire and spend my days drinking booze by the pool. Dreams come true you know, if you sing about them like princesses do. I am waiting for Rachel to return so we can go home and I can hide in my room the rest of the night and get fat on  peanut butter M&M's and then wake up tomorrow and work off that fat and try to improve my lower abs.

Go ahead, call me crazy but I am not satisfied with my body as of now. I have mini love-handles and a poochy stomach. I am not complaining nor should any of you say 'OH MY GOSH YOU SHOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING YOU ARE SO SKIIINNNNYY' I'm not trying to lose weight, I want to maintain that weight but have a killer toned body instead of useless flop. If I had nothing to work on I would be a lazy ass. Keeping my body looking spectacular is important to me.

I apparently had a lot to say today! This is one long ass bloggity blog. 
I'm trying to bring back the daily adorable. For a long time there I didn't find anything cute. 
Look at this kitten! DAWWWWW

1 comment: