Sunday, March 11, 2012

Artistic Procrastination!

Day 31. Sunday yet again. This is the final day before dead week. I dislike dead week. I call it sweat pant week, because I rock them sweat pants. YEAH YEAAAAH! I'm so fly! Like a white...lady.

Remember how I said I liked bird? Well, I drew this Black-Capped Chickadee! It is currently on sale for $3000.00.  I will include a frame. I'm rather proud of it, I've turned into a rather artsy fartsy person in the last few years and I believe I am improving. No tracing here! And I feel like my Aunt Linda would like  to know- Oil Pastels for kids. 
Oh Victoria! Another one! A Blue Jay! You are so talented!  Oh Stop! You're too nice! Now this one is only $2000.00 if you also buy the Chickadee. Because I'm just that good. Someone get New York on the line, I'm doing an art show.  Oh another fun fact. I really want to collect individual shoes left behind on a night of partying. Then I want to create stories about them and how they were lost. If that makes any sense at all, I think it would be a super cool art project.


Oh shit...I must of been bad on procrastination. The entire day I spent doodling birds, and getting completely sucked into Breaking Bad. DAMN YOU BRYAN CRANSTON! I blame him for this Rufous Hummingbird. ($1000.00 because it is my least favorite) It's torso is too short. The tail feathers are too short. The wings are too stubby. However, I still sort of like it.




Do you think if I frame these all over my apartment people will think I'm weird? Or will it just be me and my quirky personality. For some reason I'm really in an artistic kick. Too bad it is happening during dead week. Time to study...bleeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I could think of a million other things I'd rather do. Unfortunately I am an adult and I have responsibilities. A very expensive responsibility! Library HO!


SSSTTTTRRRREEETTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH
Look at the kitty! 
Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment