Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random, SNOW, more Random.

Day 41. SNOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Woke up this morning for my 7:30 final and it is snowing like crazy. Unfortunately it is a wet snow so  now my feet and pants are soaked. Yay... at least it is not raining?

My Math final...didn't go as well as planned. There were more problems on standard deviation than I expected but as of now I know I passed so yahoo.

It is absolutely snowing, it is so pretty while I stay warm inside. I need to start studying for Mammalogy, but I am taking a break since I just got out of a final.

I'm so ADD! WHAAAA! I am currently in the library studying, and I am having a very hard time with it. Why Victoria? Are you just tired? No readers I am not. There is a super hot guy in my eye line. And yes, he has stubble. I pretend like I am just looking at the snow, I think I'm being obvious but I don't care...I have to pee...

Yet again it is the future from when I started. I'm DONE WITH FINALS! Time for western Wednesday and a ton of sleep! My thoughts aren't running together very well. It must be the beer I just drank and the food I didn't eat! TIPSY!

LOOK MOMMY AND BABIES! 
I'm SO NOT FOCUSED! 
DESULTORY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment