Thursday, March 22, 2012

Marky Mark Looks Kinda Like Mark Walburg

Day 42, I feel my mind maybe be put back together, maybe it could just be exhaustion.

Rachel had a realization yesterday. Prior to Western Wednesday we were listening to Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch on a music channel on tv. So there was an image of young Marky Mark on the tv, and Rachel looks at the image and says

"You know he looks like that guy on the Fighter"

Me, being obviously confused reply    
"Christian Bale?"

Rachel says   
"No, not him, He is in the Other Guys with Will Ferrel"

I'm not thinking of anyone at this point, and then it hits me. She then says
 "MARK WALBURG, he looks like Mark Walburg"

Yes, I busted up laughing like roll on the floor laughter. And she looks at the image of Marky Mark and it clicks.  

"OH MARKY MARK IS MARK WALBURG"
Oh Rachel, that was a cute moment you had.

Even though I am done with finals, I still have adult things to do. Which SUCKS. Screw adulthood. Rachel and I have to clean the apartment, do the recycling, and run errands. The not fun kind either. We are going to go to goodwill so Rachel can find things and I can find some Nintendo 64 things. 

Ha, Weiner dog! 
That is either a little dog
or a big hot dog bun...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment