Monday, March 19, 2012

Brainless Activity

Day 39, ECOLOGY FINAL IN 20 MINUTES! I will let you know how it went after the fact. This bloggity blog is going to randomly jump through time. Please do not be alarmed if present turns into future or future turns to past. Just, go with it.

I will only have two more finals on Wednesday. Still lots of studying to do. I still have all Tuesday to study math and mammalogy. All I want to do is sleep. That would be wonderful!

Oh look, all of sudden it is the future. Post-Ecology Final. It went alright. I knew the material, lets just hope It shows!

I guess I still don't have much to say, my brain isn't working on a large spectrum, just school. I guess this would be a great protection against zombies!

Kitty Glasses :) ADORABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment