Friday, March 2, 2012

Creeper Level Up!

Day Twenty-Two, this is how old I am...in years, not days. Because you all totally thought I was a 22 day old genius, I feel like this just got weird.

Still checking my email like a dumb fool. I should accept my fate. I know none of you know what I am talking about, but with time and patience all should be revealed my dear friends who creep on my life.


I am in such a singing mood today, maybe I'll sing to you. NO! I'll serenade you! I think a Disney song will be appropriate. I'll take requests not promising anything though. Now I can see my Aunt Linda asking me to sing the 'Kyle's Mom is a Bitch' from the Oscar nominated film South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut. Yes is was Oscar nominated. Do any of you remember what the creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone wore to the Oscars? They stole red carpet their looks from JLO and Gwenyth Paltrow.


Operation Cowboy Beetle went a little higher on the creeper level today. I got out of class early to go search for him on the floor he normally sits on, and I was unable to find him. SAAAD! I will still try my hardest to expose him to the internet world...That sounds rather, creepy.

Some good news, my mom is coming to visit me this weekend. YAY! Pottery Painting!

I found this picture. And I LOVE this cat's eyes. 
It's like he is saying "I have no face"
Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment