Monday, March 5, 2012

The Many Adventures of Anxiety Girl!

Day Twenty-Five. Monday. Why do you insist on getting here so quick. Honestly. No one wants you at this party....Poor Monday, everyone hates it.

This is sometimes me in a nutshell...
Recently not so much but, occasionally. I finally can identify with a super hero! How would I save the world using anxiety? I feel like I would just turn into Paranoia Girl.  

I have not seen Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon for a while now. I hope to snap a picture of him prior to the end of the term in fear that he will never be seen again. I have witnesses who know of his existence, but a picture of that would be the ultimate proof. However if I ever did get a picture, there would be a handful of people who though I just put a picture of the actual John Lennon. 

I would like to welcome new reader- Allison. Allison is my old roommate who is currently in France doing French things. Everyone say Bonjour to Allison! *Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour!* Look everyone loves you! You have been accepted! One of us! Don't forget, you are required to read in it a onezie. Your Identification will be AA3722319732. Please use your identification number for all legal documents. (everyone else ignore this number it is for Allison's eyes only!) 

I want it. Now. Look at the adorable for today! 
Personally I believe this Zebra is way cuter than the Donkey.
 SO DAMN CUTE! IT HURTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment