Friday, March 9, 2012

Mission Accomplished: Operation Cowboy Beetle

Day 29? The only reason I know what day I'm on is because, well I've been writing it out everyday!

Today is a very important day and many of you have no idea why. Today, Operation Cowboy Beetle was in fact successful. I would like to thank my team of secret agents.  Because of teamwork an bravery I am able to present you with Exhibit A. Now this picture proof may not be enough for you. Then I guess you can live in a sad little world by yourself and let myself and others have fun!

Note the Skateboard AND the Cowboy Hat



                                  



Look! Just Look! It is not the best angle, but you can see the similar facial features. AND he is wearing glasses. WHOA! I hope you all are not disappointed, you think they saved his DNA and cloned him? I was so excited that I finally got a picture. However I'm officially a creepy person. Personally I want him to remain an enigma, if I find out his actual name he would no longer be Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon. What do I do now? Follow find another celebrity doppelganger?

Look at the Monkey! I don't like it's nose
But it's pretty darn adorable!
Can I have a fuzzy hug?!

No comments:

Post a Comment