Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm a Bubbly Ray of Sunshine, Coated with Sweetness

Day 35,  But it is Day 5 of studying 6+ hours a day. I feel like this image perfectly describes my mood.  The only difference is I'm wearing clothes. I don't think anyone would get studying done if I birthday suited up. Well, the Police would get work done.

Diatribe Thursday! Dear Underage Roommate. For saying how broke you are all the time, what was it, 9 dollars to your name. You sure toke up a lot. Now correctly if I'm wrong, doesn't weed cost a lot of money? Now if I had no money, I think i'd rather spend my money on food and rent but whatever! Let your friends pay for things for you. Be grateful you have them. I would not be so kind. Don't forget...I'm a bubbly ray of sunshine, coated with sweetness. 

I apologize that I seem to be writing in a...touchy mood. My stress level is pretty high. But just remember you can always donate to one of my major causes. There are 3 to pick from. Feed Victoria, Victoria needs a massage and Victoria Clothing fund. No one has donated... I can see you are all heartless bitches. Good luck pumping blood to the rest of your body you zombie. 

OM NOM NOM NOM! 
I miss my hamster, she used to stick whole mini carrots in her mouth.
Happy Adorable Memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment