Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fashionable Odobenidae

Day 27, Facebook is really just a distant memory. It really makes me sad though how many 'friends' just disappeared. Makes me feel like I need to go out and create new friendships. Not great at meeting people sometimes. I'm probably not great at keeping friendships either.  Victoria had another emo segment. I apologize.

Got my official scuba certification card in the mail. I can totally go diving now, shweeet. My cool level just jumped up 10 points.



Here is an idea of how
 my day went... 

I'm an Odobenidae! 





That's scientific talk for Walrus! Notice the wonderful hair styling and the choice in clothing. Only the most fashionable wish they could be me. I liked the picture  on the right better, because I like looking special. Remember, most of you reading this ARE actually friends and/or related to me. I bet you are so proud. See Mom & Dad, your money for furthering my education is being put to good use. It might not be the way you thought, but I learned something!

Well If I'm not adorable enough for you here is something. SPOTTED SKUNKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment