Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sick & Sleepy

Day 45. I'm sick! :(

I'm currently caring for 5 kitty cats. I've got my two- Pounce and Mia. And Three others I'm house sitting for- Hobbes, Juniper, and Luna. So many kitties who demand attention! All I want is some sleepy times!

I know I heard this from some one before, but I heard it again last night.

The average person has one Fallopian tube. Think about it. It's true.

I don't have much to say today either, I've been sick, and sleeping. It is hard to be creative when sleeping is the priority. I should eat too...nah.

I apologize once again for the blandness of my blogs for the last 2 weeks. Maybe tomorrow I will wrestle big foot and jump over the moon on a unicorn. Or maybe...I'll still be sick and bored myself. 

I'm hungry. Someone feed me. I don't even want to look for a cute... :(





No comments:

Post a Comment