Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wanted: Karaoke Buddy

Day 30 Wow, that's like a full month. I'm so dedicated to my cause.

I would like to have a new friend. Now this friend MUST have these qualities:

  1. Be Nice
  2. Be Fun
  3. LOVE KARAOKE! 
Yes! I want  Karaoke Buddy! I seem to be the only one of my friends* who wants to sing in front of strangers! Drunken or Not! I went to Harrison's last night for a couple of drinks and sang 'Feed My Frankenstein' by Alice Cooper. My friends sat in the corner and cheered me on, but it is just not the same!
*Allison, when you return from France we will have a Karaoke night at Harrison's or Peacock!*


Now I didn't drink too much last night, but more than I have recently and I feel kind of gross. I wish someone were here to get me some soup or something. When I went to Fred Meyers to get food for lunch and dinner I ran into one of my friends who had seen me at the bars. So he looks at me an laughs. I was wearing sweat pants, sweatshirt with hood on, slippers, and holding a bag of fried chicken. I apparently had hangover written  all over me. I honestly could feel people judging me, I bet they were all thinking 'rough night'. 

My motivation for studying isn't very strong today. Why do finals have to be around the corner. Education is so overrated! Well, I wish it were overrated. I should be working on Math, and Ecology, and Mammalogy.  But i'm working on my blog and working on my procrastination skills. 

BIRDS! So cute! 
After looking in my Sibley Field Guide to Birds, I think that these are 
Golden-Crowned Kinglets. 
Yeah that's right I have a bird book. 
I'm a Bird Nerd.



No comments:

Post a Comment