Monday, March 26, 2012

Mermaids at an Aquarium?!

Day 46, Still sick, still tired, still...blaaaah

So last night I took some store brand niquil, which knocks you out but doesn't keep you asleep. I had to take two doses just to actually sleep. Which still didn't work very well. I am still stuffy, my throat hurts and I'm all snotty.

I have an phone interview with Downtown Aquarium in Denver Colorado today. We shall see how it goes. I'm not too worried about it but then, I sound like I have a cold. I hope they will be able to understand me. Click to see the web site if you are curious. They have MERMAIDS!  Downtown Aquarium

I'm so sleepy! I need someone to care for me. Official Job opening! I need someone who will cook for me, and care for me in general...I demand jello...loaded back potato soup and...chicken, some form of chicken.

While I wait for applications, I think I will sleep. I've got about 2 hours!

This is what I look like, right now... pretty huh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment