Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Halfway Done with Facebook 'Fast'!

Day 40! Whoa I'm so awesome! I'm practically half way through my Facebook 'fast'.

Tomorrow are my last finals! 7:30 in the morning and 6:00pm. I think I am really ready to be done with this crap.  Like really really! I have a fool proof plan for passing classes*. Wearing matching underwear day of the test. Monday I had animal print and on Wednesday I will sport GOLDFISH! It is really surprising how matching underwear can make your day super fantastic!
*Studying may also be a factor but it is yet to be proven*


I need to work on my math notecard still for tomorrow morning. I apologize, all I can think of is school! MY BRAIN DOESN'T WORK ON ANY OTHER LEVEL! On another note, my dream boyfriend George Clooney was arrested earlier this week. All I have to say is he is that much sexier for being a 'bad boy' and for standing up for what he believes in.

My friend Stephen is making Rachel and I dinner tonight. Juicy Lucy's! We shall see how they turn out. Not having to make dinner during Finals Week is super awesome fantastic.

Wish me luck on the rest of my finals!


Bird Love!
Freaking adorable if you ask me!
No one did so...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment