Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vote KONY 2012

Day 28. ARIZONA JOSH YOU ARE THE FREAKING BEST PERSON EVER! Josh followed me. Now Josh will get a lovely paragraph for being awesome. Josh is cool because 1. He followed my blog. 2. He was my psychology buddy who randomly one day didn't show up...because he had his appendix removed (I think it was the appendix) 3. He fixed my laptop on numerous occasions and 4. I miss ARIZONA JOSH! Thank you Josh for being awesome!

Basically today's bloggity blog might be a downer (sorry Arizona Josh, but you got a wonderful paragraph above!) but this is something you will be confused about unless you've seen this video. I recently watched the video titled KONY 2012.  It is quite a powerful piece. Tragically powerful.  It is a 30 minute documentary and I advise you watch it and share it. 
If I had the money to spare I would help this cause. Since I do not have the money to donate, I will do the best I can to share the information. Pretty intense stuff.

Here is a cute to make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment