Thursday, March 29, 2012

GO ME!

Day 49, My bloggity blog is almost 50 days old...awe! 

I went shopping with the mom today. And let me tell you getting a bloody nose in a dressing room is no fun. If you were at all curious I bought a purdy dress, some shirts, and some more matching underwear to have more amazing days. 

Trying to be healthy when I am not healthy is hard. I'm hacking and sniffling and just looking damn miserable. But hey! I got up and did things! GO ME! 

I've had some good news and some disappointments lately. 
Disappointments- Indianapolis and the Portland Zoo rejected my internship applications. My Colorado application was interesting enough to be interviewed but I don't think it went well. I do not know if I will even get an internship this summer, I might just go to school over the summer...

I'll say the good news in some other blog. Because I feel uber negative right now! GO ME! 

So if you have not seen the lovely Jenna Marbles I feel sorry for you
Her videos crack me up! 
It might be NSFW-language wise but 
Enjoy the Comedy style of Jenna Marbles!



No comments:

Post a Comment