Friday, March 16, 2012

Super Mega Fierce!

Day 36.  It's FRIDAY FRIDAY gotta get down on Friday! Sorry I've been wanting to do that for weeks! Remember, don't let underage people drive. Today is the last day of Winter Term. Yay! I can almost smell spring break. Yeah! Party Hardy! And by party hardy I mean sleep for two days straight and then return to normalcy. What I'm I talking about, I'm far from normal. I find goofy things hilarious.



I found this image and just died laughing. Thongies! The Super Mega Fierce Diaper! Gotta love the people from the internet. They are the most interesting kind of people you will thankfully never meet. Scratch that, I'm friends with few characters...

You know what else made me giggle because I'm just silly. Spongebob's real name is probably Spongerobert.





To my Uncle Rob, you had mentioned that you had wanted to watch Breaking Bad with me to see my various freakouts. Please, enjoy the following reenactments. I'm sorry if you have NO idea what I'm talking about. Just keep in mind many of these reactions has to do with the horrible world of drug dealing. I would like to state that even though Jesse is a troubled character. I would really like for him to find peace...He does have dreamy blue eyes.

The ATM
The Box Cutter
Surprise gunshot to the head. 

I'm so glad it is the weekend. Except I don't have a weekend. This is my plan for the next three days.
  • Friday- Study 9-4, blah 4:30-forever
  • Saturday- Study 10-5, blah 5:30-forever
  • Sunday- Study 10-5, blah 5:30-forever
I'm so exciting...I sort of faked my way through this blog. Image here, image there. It's a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be. I may be fake but at least I don't Fake n' Bake!

Adorable, Super Adorable
DUCKS IN A CUP!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment