Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Case of the Missing Kitty

Day 48, Writing a blog this week has been really really hard. I feel like I have to go out of my way to write when I really don't want to. All I want to do is sleep and eat. Well I want to be better so I can go do thing with awesome people who don't read this- sorry mom.

I've basically spent the week in my TMNT Onesie. Gross? Maybe, but I feel like that all over anyways. At least I shower people! So like I've said probably every day, I've been house sitting for has 3 cats, and they don't get along very well. All very sweet kitties but damn, it makes it hard to pay attention to them when they don't get along! There first night I was there, one of the cats didn't show up. Which wasn't a big deal, I was told that either one of these cats might not come back at night. The second night, the same cat was still missing. Same story for the 3rd and 4th night. Now I was starting to panic. How am I supposed to tell these people I never even saw their missing cat! I even had a little note prepared and everything! And sure enough, the third cat FINALLY makes an appearance the last night I am there!

Damn Cats giving me mini heart attacks! Hey! I actually told a mini story in todays bloggity blog! GO ME! Alright I've spent forever looking for a cute and I haven't found anything appealing. Instead listen to this catchy tune. Bo Burnham is pretty talented...and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment