Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catman!

Day 24. I wanted this first sentence to rhyme. The first one I came up with was Day 24, what a whore. I think I could do better than that.

First of all, thank you mommy. I had lots-o-fun with you this weekend. I love you and I love your money. I kid, I kid! I had a great time with you. Sorry I got a little cranky this morning. I needed a nap.

Lets see, Sunday is usually a super slooww-motion kind of day. But I will try to spice it up for you. First of all you may dance to this song. It's in the 21 Jump Street trailer and when I hear it I want to dance like crazy. Note: this song is not for everyone, you can say you don't like it. But secretly you will tap your foot and get the urge to break it down!

I've got nothing else, except for the adorable of today!
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na  
CATMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment