Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Power Outages Suck

Day 26. I want followers. So YOU! *yes YOU!* Follow me...make me feel special. It's just a little button! Just click it, you know you want to. Everyone does it. It's just above and says follow or to the right! Obviously people are reading this but I want proof dammit*! Peer Pressure. The first person to follow me will get a super awesome shout out in my bloggity blog. And I mean SUPER AWESOME! *Brandon and Allison are obvious because they are the only people I know out of the country*

Yesterday we had a power outage that lasted 4 hours. Interrupted Crocodile Dundee! Since the power was out it made a few things rather difficult: Going to the bathroom in complete darkness and finding something to do. We did make a 'someone is coming' bathroom call, CA CA! CA CA! Too much information? Maybe. Basically we sat around for a while and played the stupid game Phase Ten. I hate it! HATE HATE HATE! I lost, of course and I threw a fit. I'm really mature. For dinner we walked over to Erica's apartment to heat up our chili. While we were waiting we watched Space Jam! YEAAAH! I remember watching that movie with my dad in theaters! Memories! I decided that next Halloween, I'm going to be a member of the Tune Squad. Don't steal my ideas people, unless you want to be a member of the Tune Squad with me.

I cannot wait for this term to be over. I really wish I could do something for Spring Break, but I will be house sitting. Woot. Nothing says I'm a college student on spring break look at me drinking milk, eating brownies and watching cats drinking my booze! I'm so bad ass. But how nice would it be to sip a beer on a beach*... SOOOO nice. I had an opportunity to fly to Miami for an internship interview, but it didn't work out. I don't really want to go to Miami anyways. That's where Dexter lives. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
 *the warm beaches of Mexico or Hawaii. NOT the crappy, freezing unbearable Oregon Coast.*

I want this puppy! So freaking cute.
 He gonna be a big pup someday! I want a big dog. 
Not some ugly annoying little yapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment