Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Continuation of Sick...

Day 47, still deathly ill with the plague.

I haven't  been sleeping at night. I have had too many bloody noses for one day with out snorting lines (i'm kidding...I'd rather ingest it. KIDDING!)

I came up with a really funny joke yesterday. Then I realized I was in a niquil state that probably meant I was out of my mind. It had something to do with cats and dogs. i laughed my ass off... But i can't think of it for any reason. The fact that i am unable to capitalize i is starting to bug me. I I I! There i can do it...dammit.

For the past few days I have been house sitting and watching satellite tv. What a waste of money! I can't find anything to watch on a billion channels. I only have 6 at home and I can't find anything to watch, takes about an hour less to decided that there is nothing to watch on tv.

Well here cute, my enthusiasm is still less than...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment