Friday, March 23, 2012

Grants Pass=BORING!

Day 43, Back home in Grants Pass! So tired but so happy to be back hanging with my cat :) Except my dumb cat is being dumb and won't sit on my lap.

I had another night at the Peacock, mostly sober. Which I was ok with! Except, when I am having a good time minding my own business, and BAM! A guy makes it his business to stick his business on my booty. The age of asking girls to dance is over, so is clean dancing. So when a stranger sticks his business on my booty it is just like really?!

Okay enough about the Peacock, no matter how awesome it may be. I feel like nothing happened today, except I drove home...I'm just a blah person. I feel like this spring break will be very uneventful.

I found this image on Yahoo, and HOLY POOP! 
CUTEST THING EVER!
 Little Owl home!

No comments:

Post a Comment