Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bipolar Weather

Day 33, *giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle*

















Maybe I should take a break? This really is what procrastination feels like, so amazing until you reach your deadline. Then, ah shit, PANIC! If I could make my arms do that, I'd be Kermit the frog! Anyone?

Dead week is really taking toll on me. Focusing on three separate subjects for 6 hours a day is hard. I'm scared that I don't even it out enough. But, I will do my best for the people! No, applesauce necessary*! I have a habit of using foods to describe things. For instance: Peachy Keen and Sweet Sauce.
*I know it's spell applause! Oh an also by the way, I know that the Beatles is spelled with an a. I was using Beetles with an e to show that Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon is not actually a Beatle* 


I would like to describe to you what the weather has been like today:
rain, RAIN, snow, rain, blue sky, rain, SNOW, rain, windy rain, windy snow, rain...That's been only two hours. Our weather is extremely bipolar today. Now the sun is out and it is sleeting. Now just sunny. Nope Rain. AAAAHHHH! SNOW!

Adorable! Coati Babies! 
I know they can be pets, I WANT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment